What is your fave thing to do with your kid(s)?

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 4:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My favorite and most sacred time with my kids is dinner. We all sit at the table, have a prayer, and eat in peace(no phones) and chat about our day or whatever comes to mind. My favorite thing is to listen to them because at 10 and 11 years they have many opinions and outlooks on life.

Answer by ConnectHearts at 5:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• just coming home and seeing that great big smile and hug waiting for me when i get off work. when i've had a bad day at work that is my most favorite thing to do with my daughter see her smile and play with her till i get that laugh that just don't stop:)

Answer by Micky423 at 5:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• playing monster...chasing him around...playing tickle monster...anythihng really. its so cute when he chases me saying tickel monster and tries to get me...i love my lil man so much!

Answer by shellychivell at 5:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We love to go to the school [layground on the weekends, and during the week, on nice evenings, we sit around the fire pit in our back yard. It is heaven living in the country!

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My kids are grown :( But, my son has a cottage at a lake and we have so much fun when we get together there :)

Answer by HappyGirl44 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Snuggling and reading a book; we read together every night.

Answer by wishbearmom at 1:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• color and play games with them

Answer by kim0167 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2011