What to do?

It may sound a bit creepy, but is this really a bad thing?

If a grown man is on FB and apparently likes adding every pretty girl he sees as a friend even if he doesn't know them. He thinks its fun. He doesn't even really talk to them and they don't seem to talk to him, they just add each other. I think he does it for the eye candy factor and to look at their pics. Its like he's "collecting" girls from all over the globe.

He just goes to someone's Friends List and clicks on every pretty face. He says the worst that can happen is they say no to the friend request and shrugs. These girls are anywhere between 16-30yo.

Should I tell him to stop or is it harmless? Is their anything illegal about just adding young women like this? I dont want him to get in trouble with anyone, but I don't see how adding people is wrong or illegal, but you never know nowadays. :) 

He doesnt even put up his real picture, its a picture of some young hunk at the beach with some bogus personal info about himself. The girls are solely adding him based on that. Pretty shallow imho, but he doesn't mind cuz he gets to ogle their pics.

He would never meet anyone he didn't know in real life or attempt to get them to. He doesn't even talk to them, just likes seeing the eye candy. He's very aware of the dangers there.

Thanks for your input.

PS- These girls don't even ask if they know him until after they've added him, at which point he's already got what he wants..the add and access to their profile and pics, so he just blows em off or tells em something they'll beleive based on the info on their profile. Young and dumb (some of these girls)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dont think is doing anything illegal and who knows maybe its someone trying to sell something and having that many pretty friends will help him or even is a woman and having so many good looking friends will attract guys too also when people get a friend request on facebook at least they should see who the person is I have a fb and it has only people who know me and I do not take new friend request unless I know the person in real life
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2011