Anal sex question??? adult content

After I had my first baby, hubby couldnt wait 6 weeks and we had anal sex for the first time. Now he's been asking me to do it again btu I wont only because I really dont know how to get my insides to be clean enough for me to be comfortable.

It was easy the first time cos I just had an enema from the hospital. However,I dont know what I can do apart from the usual hygiene which isnt enough.I'd appreciate suggestions of home-made solution as we dont have the usual anal cleaning contraption in my country (Nigeria).

PS: This is a geniune concern for me so if you havent got any productive comments,I suggest you and your judgements move on to another question.

whiskey80

Asked by whiskey80 at 7:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You don't really need to do an enema, as waste does not enter the lower part of the colon until elimination.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No soap either!!!! Oh $h*t would that sting!!!!!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sorry, I'd have to tell my DH to go shove something in his own backside! I'm glad he's not interested. We had sex 2 - 3 weeks after each child, I had c-sections.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• You could use a water bottle and kind of squirt it up there. I don't do anal so that is the best I could come up with.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• NO WATER!!!!! Lube it up girl! They even sell stuff that makes your butthole numb for when he penetrates. I'm being honest, never done it but this is what I've heard from others that have been down that road.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Wait until you have gone to the bathroom and maybe do it in the shower with a condom on. If not then do another enima
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Lube, low cost, olive oil or Criso.
    But to clean up, Do you have doush products?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• http://www.ehow.com/how_4929053_make-enema-bag.html
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ok a good thing to do is just use a condom it will keep both of you clean and just add a little lub to the party.... It thats not your thing and if you would rather go bare I just posted a journal on anal play....

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1645961/Fact_Sheet_Anal_Play

This may help and offer some great ideas....
    Sexy_Stylist

Answer by Sexy_Stylist at 11:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If you can't get your hands on lubrication products in your country, my suggestion is lots of soap and water, and make sure you do it while in the shower!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 7:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011