What did you and your DH/SO do on your first date?

We went to a Blues Hockey game, and then went to an upscale bar for drinks by a fireplace. :)

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 10:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• DH was working a club for the radio station he was at, and we left there for a little while and went to Hooters (lovely first date) I paid.... Then we went back to club and I danced while he was in the DJ booth watching... Then we went back to his house.........

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Roller skating in the 6th grade. He is still a bad skater...but a heck of great guy!!! LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think my fiance and I went to the mall, but it was closed(6 pm on a Sunday), so we went to his apartment and watched Silence of the Lambs.

Answer by jazztastic at 11:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• married 11 years still waiting for a date ha ha ha

Answer by threeBoysMommy at 12:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• To the movies and then for a walk

Answer by jfreesNish at 12:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Well, we met in high school and the first time we had an "official" date was at the movies..we saw "Pulp Fiction"

Answer by MommyJaime at 3:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We went to a baseball game with friends and then out to eat. It was nice. When the game was over and we were walking across the parking lot, I reached over and held his hand. He later told me he knew when I held his hand that I liked him.

Answer by dndmomof4 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We went to the outback steak house for dinner, tried to go bowling but the lanes were closed, so we drove 45 minutes to his house to pick up napolean dynamite (great date movie by the way...not) and then 45 minutes back to mine to watch it! Good times.

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2008