I hate winter and want to escape it

The cold distresses me so much that I'm about to cry. My eyes started to water because of frustration of always being cold. I really hate ice, snow and the cold (especially the cold). I really hate midwest summers and winters. I'm really losing my tolerance to extreme temperatures.

I really want to migrate during the seasons. How can I do this without much budget?

I'm really losing my mind shivering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• Honestly, unless you earn a lot of money, I don't see how it can be done....Perhaps moving somewhere with milder temps, like one of the smaller towns in Northern California...In the meantime....I would invest in some really good thermal underwear and thermal socks for the winter.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Like Anna92464 said, without a lot of money, it's almost impossible to migrate for the winter. Maybe completely relocating would be your best bet, the gulf coast is a pretty good area too. The winters aren't too cold, but the summers do get pretty hot and HUMID. Oh and there is hurricane season.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Your kind of stuck if you can't afford to relocate or stay somewhere for a while....I'd say California.
    I know what you mean though....I live in Illinois now and I HATE being so limited in the winter cause it's so freaking cold! Then Summer rolls around and it's HUMID. I wish it would stay spring and fall forever lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 8:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Mayb at the begining of the year u could start putn money aside each month so by the time NOV/DEC roll a round u could leave. If ur not good with saving.. U could open up a Christmas account w/ ur bank & hav them take money out ur check every pay period & that could b a christmas present jus for u (warmer weather.. Yeah). & with tax season being around u could start ur savings with money earned from ur refund. I stay on the gulf coast & though it it gets a lil cold.. U still get blessed with 60 or 70 degree weather fr time to time.. Good luck
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 9:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Wish I could trade with you. I'm in TX and I hate the heat.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Unless you have a large income there isn't much chance of you migrating for the winters. Ontop of that, there aren't many places, if any at all, who don't have extreme tempratures. If you go south you're looking at 103 degree summers, only a slight difference from the Midwest Summers. I can understand hating the winter, believe me I am in Mid-Michigan and we're experiencing some "lovely" frigid tempratures. I would love to move to a warmer climate, as I LOVE the heat. However, that's not possible for us for a few years.

Either way, unless you have relatives who can bunk you for a season or you buy a house through cash you're not going to be able to migrate. I suggest bundling up and turning up the heat.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011