In your 30's and peeing by accident? adult content

now this is gonna sound wierd but i have to know if anyone else can relate and help me understand this...

there's a few times i'd be jumping on the trampoline and i would accidently squirt a little. I thought that maybe i had to go pee and i just didnt know it yet so i go and take a pee and come back out to jump on the trampoline...yet i can't seem to stop!!!...i'm 30 now and it just seems odd to have something wrong because of old age already????

whats going on?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• That happens to me sometimes,but I usually don't even know that I have to pee. I'll just suddenly feel a drop if I'm exerting myself...then I run to the potty. Or if I start laughing hysterically....usually a drop comes out then too. It doesn't happen often enough to worry about panty liners though. I have an IUD and haven't had a period in 2 1/2 years...so I'll deal with a drip here and there before I start wearing those awful things.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• That is common after having children....kegels help
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It's normal. Try the kegels, but don't be surprised if you find that you need to wear pantyliners every day.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Kegels have never helped me. I have to wear incontenence pads (thick). There is a surgery to tighten the pelvic floor. I can't ever exercise without wetting myself. I even slid on ice at work and I emptied my entire bladder. It's horrible!!!!
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Did u check and see if your diabetic? That's one of the early signs of diabetes I would definitely see a doctor good luck
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Age doesn't matter if You have had babies. You should ask your OB.Gyn because it can be fixed.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I never had this problem until I gave birth to my son.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My mom has had issues like that. They began in her 30's and she still has issue with it in her 40's. Having babies and getting older does weird things to your body! Gotta take care of our bodies from the beginning!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• toybar, frequent urination CAN be a sign of diabetes, but not leaking/dribbling.....anyone can have dribbling problems when sneezing or coughing or such, that has nothing to do with diabetes.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2011