Help with triplets?

Im having triplets and no I didnt use ivf or anything of that kind lol. My husband is the only one working now and I know I wont be able to go back to work for a really long time. Is it ok to ask for help with these babies because were going to need all of the help that we can get and if so does anyone know of places that help people out with triplets

Candace456

Asked by Candace456 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are a part of a church then Id start there first. GL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• YES. I would ask for as much help as people are willing to give you. One baby is tough, let alone TRIPLETS!
    You know what you can do for yourself right now? Make and freeze meals, so you don't have to worry about "cooking dinner" and so you guys don't have to eat out. It'll save you money and TIME.
    I really believe God doesn't give a challenge to people that aren't able to handle it....so you can do this girl! GL and Congrats!!!!
    I had twins! :)
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 8:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I would also ask you dr. and maybe they know of groups that help mom's with multiples. If you already have a pediatrician in mind, they might be able to give you ideas also. Good luck!!

carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• look into a moms of multiples group! they even are known to trade equipment and clothes along withh the friends and support you can gain!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Definatly start freezing meals. I use to love food I could eat with my fingers or food that did not drip. That way if you nurse you can eat while they eat if you get the multiples nursing pillow.Multi tasking is your friend in the begining.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 8, 2011