Please say a prayer for me...

I quit my job to be a stay at home mom....
It's not going so good today.

My 2 year old is whiny, must be in my face...O...M...F...G.

Ladies, I don't know if I can do this. I love her, but I love my "me time" too.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 8:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You will have more ME time that you can handle when you finish your job of raising your kids, your 2 year old will in no time turn into a teen and this is not so good, so enjoy this harmless whinny time, it comes and goes way too quickly. Instead of dreading this, enjoy this time that will never come again, make it count, create memories, this little kid will carry with him forever, you will be molding him to your liking, enjoy this power instead of dreading it, you will get use to it just as you got use to working and being away.

Answer by older at 8:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Good luck to you. Every mom has days like this and this too shall pass. Being a mom is the hardest job there is and payment never seems to match your duties. if the good days outweigh the bad you guys are doing well. I hope your little one still takes naps so yu can get in an hour of "me"time. Can you get in a bubble bath this evening or a short walk. Will your dh take over for a bit when he gets home. Just because you are a sahm doesn't mean you should lose your "me"time. Make sure you get some.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think it will work out. This is a new routine for you & her just give it time. Also remember you'll have days where the kids are whiny, out of control, pushing your buttons & you just feel like locking yourself in the bathroom lol & days that just go so smoothly you'll be asking yourself "is this my child?" but once you get the routine going you will find a way to deal with it things should be better.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Me time is during naps and at bedtime. You can have more Me time when you have a sitter or your dh steps in. You will figure everything out. Time and patience.

zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011