Do you ever dream???

that your hubby is cheating i think i have one once a month. i know hes not but my mind messes with me rly bad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Occasionally and then I beat him up in my sleep!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I had a dream once where i found out my DH was screwing my sister. And, when i found out about it in my dream they both laughed in my face & said "you're just catching on? We've been having sex for a while now...thught you knew".

I was so hurt, that i had a hard time fuctionong after i woke up. My ex DH cheated on me in real life with my best friend though, so i think i had a little fear of that in my head. My DH has dreamed of me cheating on him too...he'll be mad at me in the morning when he wakes up...lol, even thought it was just a dream. I HATE it when either of us have those horrible dreams. I think they are fear induced though. We sometimes dream about things we fear happening.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No. I use to.

Then, I realized if some lady is woman enough to take him, she should be woman enough to keep him. I trust my husband, but, I refuse to worry about if he is seeing someone.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I never have.

Answer by Bmat at 9:04 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Has He gave you a reason? Check everything.. ask him. If nothing leave it alone
    chantelmccourt

Answer by chantelmccourt at 9:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I did once. There was no cause for it.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I've had one of those dreams a few times in all the years we've been married. It still pisses me off and I can't help but be huffy at him. Anytime I'm just huffy mad over anything he acts like he's gonna give me a nice big hug but then he just squeezes me up so I can't get away and teases me about it. I HATE when he does that....it always makes me laugh and then I can't be mad anymore. LOL
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:10 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• With an ex-boyfriend, I dreamed he was having sex with a woman right in front of me and when he saw me, he just kept going. Each dream was a different girl, different scenario. But my dreams talk to me and tell me things before they happen quite often, and one day he asked for a 2 week break so he could figure things out with us. Thought it was odd since he didn't like talking about 'us' so much. Did it anyway and one day on my way home from work, I passed by a convenience store and saw his car - which wasn't hard to miss. Was a white and purple overlay 3000 GT. So I look over and see a girl in the passenger street so I stop in and surprise him in the store. Wow, when he turned around the look on his face! He swears he never cheated on me but I think I know better.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yea well i know hes not cheating on me its just i dream these things. Kinda think its one of those fears your mind plays with the most.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I haven't ever had a dream where he's cheating but I have had dreams where he has left me because I am such a terrible wife (I'm really not!). I also had a really terrible one where he got arrested! I can't remember why, it's been a long time ago.

In real life we are so far away from those things even even being a possibility that when I wake up from dreams like that I just have to wonder what's going on! While I'm dreaming them though, that's an awful feeling.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2011