Just a vent not really a question feel free to coment

ok i moved 700 miles away from my family to live closer to my husbands family. when we moved most of my family and i drifted apart. but i was sorta ok with that cause then i didnt have to deal with drama. this one cheated on this one or that one did this to this one. i have always been the problem solver and every time something happened and someone was in the hospital i was there and i didnt leave my mom works at a very big company in Wisconsin and i would do that for her so she could work and still have someone there that know what was going on. my baby brothers turned 18 last may and moved out one is happy and is with a good girl the other not so much.
this is why i am posting this he got this girl pg he i guess choked her or something i dont know i live in Tennessee but she went back to Wisconsin she starts texting me yesterday dev is having medical probs and he is doing this drug and that drug and he is cheating on my blah blah blah.
so i called my brother just to make sure he was ok and we talked for the first time since october and he told me no he is fine he just dont want to be with her so i reminded him that she is pg and that he needs to get a dna test if he truly dont know if it is his.
i told her that he dont want to be with her
she told me to tell him he can sign off his rights
that is when my blood purser went through the roof i am pg 24 weeks 1 day and last dr appt my bp was 196/60 and they told me if i want the birthing center instead of the hospital i had to get that down and keep it down for the rest of my pg
i told her i am done i got to far in and i was done i knew my bp was high and she didnt stop i had to shut off the phone
i hate it but i was happy not knowing what was happening to that part of my family

shannonmcgeehen

Asked by shannonmcgeehen at 9:06 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You have to take care of yourself, and your baby right now. Don't worry about family drama, they need to take care of their own problems. Don't feel responsible for your family. They need to be responsible for their own decisions and relationships.

Good Luck Sweetie, and take care of yourself and your baby...*hugs*
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• can you change your number to keep her from calling you? it is his drama not yours take care of yourself hun.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011