To early for a test adult content

hi everyone my husband and I would love another baby but we are to nervous to just try lol so we still use condoms. Anyway for the last 2 weeks I have had dull achy pain in my lower abdomen and and last night a had a few shock like stabbing up my vigina that last a sec at most, a week ago I was dizzy off and on and my hearts been racing. I was wondering if these are pregnancy symptoms I didn't have them with my first and I still have 5 days before I can test. I never have cramps before af I get them like 10 min before I get af , And Ive had a little bit of clear discharge. Let me know what you think thanks!:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• As far as I know stabbing vagina is not part of it,I sometimes get that too. It is nothing. I don't think a racing heart is part of it. I would go get checked by a doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:17 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Doesn't sound like it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Besides you say you still use condoms. I know they aren't 100% effective, but still. Are you allergic to latex??
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It is really hard to say. The dizziness yes, could be a symptom. As far as the stabbing in the vagina and the racing of the heart, I would go to your doctor. My MIL has a racing and tacky heart, it is awful. My heart races when I have an infection. I am not saying that you are not pregnant because you very well could be, but your symptoms are concerning. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• The dull ache in your lower abdomen could be a sign of pregnancy as well.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well i wouldnt jump to pregnancy. The dizzyness and dull ache could be possible symptoms of preganancy but the others no. I would go get checked to see if its not something else. You use condoms? then your chance of being pregnant is pretty slim. Good luck.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:08 AM on Feb. 8, 2011