are u willing to get a microsh*t to be tracked like an animal?

i'm not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• what??
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• You do realize that if you use credit/debit cards and even checks you are already being tracked? Any website you visit, tracked. Microchips don't mean the government will have GPS on you at all times, they don't need to. If you're so concerned about said microchips, then you should also be afraid to use your debit/credit cards and just use cash. Otherwise you're defeating the purpose of being "microchip safe."
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 4:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Do you realize that if you have TIVO, internet, a GPS, or On Star-Government, Big Industry are "tracking you"?
    Instead of GETTING paranoid and Government.GET a Clue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Not only do credit cards and cell phones track where you are but also products you buy and put in your home and your purse are capable of scanning other products in your purse or home and then relaying them to the manufactuer to give them the information. Many European countries already have this in place. The technology is here - there is no policy agenda to stop it (by the way Republicans don't want it stoped b/c big business is about knowing how much you have to spend and what you like to spend it on - you got to love "free markets). Most people don't even know this is going on. As far as actually getting a microchip, no not for me personally. But I have considered getting a GPS chip in my son's tooth to be turned on in case he is ever missing.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• there are programs to undo what MS does... MS also "limits" the band width on your computer, you can undo that too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It does bother me when I think about it. But it is so BIG I am not sure where a person would start. I'm not paranoid but it is so wrong. I sometimes wonder what will life be like for my grandchildren. My grandparents NEVER could have pictured text messaging, cell phones, computers, tivo, or the internet. I don't even try to guess what technology my son will be using (he's 2). People often argue and debate about they will not allow their child to have a cell or text until they are ............(whatever age) and then say limits they will set. I'm like well why bother debating it? It will change by the time my kid gets to be a teen. But how DO you stop big corporations from spying on you? I don't think there is an answer right now.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Tivo, credit cards, cell phones and all the other devices we use in our day to day lives may be a way for us to be tracked but they are all devices that can be gotten rid of. A chip in our arm is not as easily thrown out the door. AND I do believe we have a clue. Its not just government paranoia, already they are implanting chips in our children and using scare tactics to get us to let it happen. Telling us how we need to do it so if our children are ever abucted we can find them before any harm comes of them. It amazes me how people can just turn a blind eye to these things and call those of us who do pay attention "the crazies"
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Not going to happen here.
    rstevens0321

Answer by rstevens0321 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• That won't b putting nething in or on my body to track me. I've always heard this was going to happen eventually but i havn't heard nething in a very long time. Havey ou heard something new?
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• The government already tracks me by my ssn and my credit cards, I don't need to be michrochipped.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2008