Any ideas?

I'm looking to do something fun with just my DH this w/e while Gram Gram babysits. It needs to be indoors, since there is SOOO much snow outside. I mentioned candle pin bowling and glow in the dark mini golf. I really don't feel like paying $25 for a movie when we can watch something on netflix. And going out to dinner is not as much FUN as it used to be.

Any ideas?

Dalimonster

Asked by Dalimonster at 9:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Are there any concerts where you are this weekend? I love museums, and sometimes they have special Valentine themes. My husband and I like to go out dancing, and like to play pool, so we would probably do one of those things.

And, what about going sled riding, or ice skating???
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I wish I knew how to ice skate. It would be great to take DD2 ice skating. Sledding is a lot of work and DD2 doesn't like it so much at the moment. I gotta get her back on the sled. She fell off it last time.

Wish I could just take a plane to the caribbean.
    Dalimonster

Comment by Dalimonster (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Ice Skating is still fun even if you don't know how to ice skate. What better way to learn then alone with your DH?
    Concerts are another option, even some local band at a local bar.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We love a night to just stay in, watch something goofy on TV and have food either delivered or picked up and brought home. I know it's not a night out per se, but sometimes just being in the comfort of home and having no noise from children is a wonderful night!!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011