Post partum sex adult content

Ever since I had my son, my sex drive has gone out the window. Is there anything I can do to get it back?

SapphireMomma

Asked by SapphireMomma at 9:35 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You will get it back. I am not sure how old your son is, but I know that after I had my girls I did not want sex at all! I was exhausted all the time and only wanted to sleep.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• He's five months old. My DF is getting upset with me because I always tell him no. I feel bad...but I just can't get in the mood.
    SapphireMomma

Comment by SapphireMomma (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Just try to do it for him you might find yourself getting in the mood after all.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Your hormones are prob off. Talk to your doctor
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Talking to your doctor probably won't do a bit of good, because he or she will just say "Oh, it's just hormones, it'll resolve on its own." While that could be true, you can accelerate the process greatly by changing your diet and managing your stress. Pregnancy depletes the body of reserves of vitamins, minerals and fatty and amino acids that are used to produce neurotransmitters that are responsible for supporting nervous and vascular system health and for regulating stress. And just taking a multivitamin isn't enough, as pill supplements are less than 20% bioavailable where food sources are 100% bioavailable. Enhancing your diet with food sources of zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, choline, inositol, arginine (an amino acid) and Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and managing your stress through exercise and other methods will likely have a positive effect in 4-6 weeks. PM me for more information if you like.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:27 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I work at home as a romance adivor and I am also a mom of two kids... this is normal (been there) and there are plenty of thing you can do to spice it up and get that drive back. You can take it slow and make it intimate leading up tot he moment. Add something like a new lub or a something flavored, there are many many options for you here.

Feel free to message me anytime.
    Sexy_Stylist

Answer by Sexy_Stylist at 11:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2011