Do you get annoyed with FB friends??

Does it bother anyone else when your bf or husband accepts friends on FB who have suggestive/scantily clad pictures on their profiles. I mean there are women on FB that should just be on porn sites and I really hate it. I don't think a married man should accept or request friends like this.My hubby says he understands and respects the way I feel but am I crazy for insisting this?? Does anyone else feel this way??

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I understand where you are coming from and I agree with you. There is a chick who has been friends with my husband since the beginning of time, and she obviously thinks very highly of her bod because she is incapable of covering it or taking normal pictures that aren't about sexy poses and scant apparel. My husband can choose not to act on whatever might...ahem, come up...but if things like that are right in his face (and he could choose to consciously avoid it) then that bothers me. I simply asked mine to hide her posts and if she comments on his stuff or he stops by her FB page every once in a while, then at least I know it isn't daily staring at her marquee!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I take it that it would also bother you if he was downloading porn?

1) Does he actually know these people?
    2) What do you think will happen with them?
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 9:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yes porn bothers me.. I don't like it and I never did. He had a lot of years to be single and have it all!!! And believe me he did!!!! Now we're a family and I don't appreciate it. I know he wouldn't do anything but I think some women are very pushy. One even asked him once if they could get to know each other better. She was half naked on her profile! He told me about it, so it was never an issue. i trustr him, we've been through a lot together, but I just don't like these women who even though they see MARRIED on his profile, they still insinuate things.
    gutterflower585

Comment by gutterflower585 (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011