Fed U p Or Tired?

Okay this is for the single moms out there who can relate to me. I'm a single mom, proud of it, although it can be tough at times, but I try. I have three kids in my home, one my biological, and the other two my brother's. Okay I have a pretty hectic schedule right now(probably until the end of the year). I work part time teaching, but other than that here is my typical schedule.
Mon-Fri from 6am until 8:45 am, I'm getting all the kids to school(including my sister's child). Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday i have to get my dad to dialysis by 10am, and pick him up around 2pm, drive like CRAZY to get him home and get back to the school to pick up the girls by the 2:20 pm dismissal time. My son's high school dismisses at 3:30 pm, so I have a little time breathe before getting him. Now my sister(40 years old), called me this morning and informed me that her BF cannot take her to work at Fed X tonight at 7. This is not the first time they did this either. I'm telling her that my life is so full right now, I rarely have time to even squat and pee. She goes on and on.....and on babbling about losing her job if she can't get there tonight. I'm yelling...DO YOU HEAR ME? I'm too busy to deal with your problems right now. Am I rude? Am I selfish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Definitely not!!! You need to put your foot down or they'll just keep running you in circles!!! She is a big WOMAN, I am sure she can figure out a way to get to work!! You have three kids to take care of, so you need to take care of yourself, because it doesn't seem like anyone else can do it if you fall sick!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• tell her there is the bus, taxi and other friends I am sure!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• samesister who has child that you take to school for her?
    just wondering

no you are not rude, just very busy
    more than enough time for her to find anyway to get there
    if it was her car breaking down or some other last minute can not help situation thing, but since this has happened before and she has plenty of time, she can find another way
    just my opinion

it IS OK, to say no , hard for some people but it is ok
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011