Scared what do you think?

So Friday night I had lower abdomen pain and lower back pain on the right side and kinda crampy so I went to my obgyn on Monday and they did an ultrasound and found a 6mm cyst, they also did a blood pregnancy test and they called me this morning and said it was positive and that I have to come in today to make sure it's not ectopic since I'm having those pains. Now I'm not having bleeding so I don't know what to think do you think it's ectopic or just from the cyst?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Its probably from the cyst! Try not to worry... Good luck!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• While it COULD be ectopic- it is more likely from the cyst. Try not to worry. I had tons of pains early on and none of them were because something was wrong. Most of them were from old injuries.

Good luck!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:03 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i have had cyst on my ovaries and they can hurt really bad. exspecially during period and pregnancy.... i had them removed and they came back. i wouldnt worry until there is something to worry about.
    Teresa2266

Answer by Teresa2266 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I don't think it's an ectopic because I went through one & trust me the pain is not crampy its HORRIBLE! plus bleeding, I think it's just the cyst. Good luck & Congrats Mommy =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I had severe pains in my right lower abdomen and lower right back the worst pain ever in my life, but I've also had no bleeding?
    bellaambru90

Comment by bellaambru90 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think the cyst is the most likely cause - good luck!

Also, I think the doctor's office would have been very alarmed if they really thought the chances were high for ectopic.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 8, 2011