Do you flirt with professors on campus?

My husband was joking that I would leave him for a college student. When I started classes I realized that the students weren't the hot ones, it's the teachers. They seem to like to have conversations with the adult students. Find this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in

• I wasn't paying attention to that stuff when I was in school. I was paying good money for my education so I could support my family. So no I didn't see anyone flirting with anyone. So no, I can't say I find that totally true...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well I had to wait for 2 hours to see a professor last night and I got "hit on" by 2 different teachers. So I noticed!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I met my husband at college - he would tell you that I always got 2 points higher than he did on all the exams because I flirted. I was playful with one of my professors that I ended up having for several classes (in my major) because he made it pretty obvious to everyone that he found me attractive, but I wasn't serious - I was serious about my husband, then boyfriend.

Answer by missanc at 10:11 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yesssssss! Professors are sexy!
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 10:12 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• How do you know you were "hit on" ? What did they do? It just seems like that's crossing a line and pretty innapropriate, seeing as there is disciplinary actions on their part for that type of behavior.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• went back to school when i was 26, and yes a few (one in particular) professors were giving clues to interest
    in my photography class, other female students joked about it, made me feel slightly uncomfortable, not his attention, but other female students joking that i would get a good grade no matter what. i worked my butt off and got one of the three A's he gave out, but i eaarned it, would i have gotten if i was a laxy student, i do not think so, but will never know

yes, adult students at college do have more in common with the teachers and sometimes the teachers do make it obvious
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• There was one I would have been tempted to flirt with, but my husband was in the class with me, so I didn't even get too ogle him to the degree that was appropriate for his hotness level.

LMAO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:18 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• When I attended college, there was a professor who would stare at me while he lectured. He was attractive but it made me feel uncomfortable.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i don't flirt back. :)

idk if it's pride. or just because i'm not attracted to anyone else other than my SO. it's whatever.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 10:25 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No, I did not. First off because I was married last time I was in college. Second off because my father was a college professor and I have respect for what they do. Also many of the professors are married.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2011