omg

my last period was oct 19 - 24 i have not seen any blood yet wanst my period due on the 15th rite? i have sore boobs and i feel like im on my period but there is no blood

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Try not to freak out. Getting scared will not help.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• if your period was the 19th last month how is it supposed to be due the 15th ?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I say wait til about the 21st or so and if it doesn't come take a test.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 2:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Eh, if you cycle right at 28 days, I count to the 16th.. soo.. it's a little early to really "worry" (you seem worried.) Keep in mind those sore boobs could very likely be PMS and many women fluctuate their cycle a bit. Now, if you make to next Friday or Saturday... I'd buy a test. If you're trying to get pregnant I wish you the best of luck! If you're not... well, ditto?
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• cuz i have a 28 day cycle and u count from the first that i started and it ended up on the 15th
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• buy a test
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• o.k.I have always counted 28 days from the day after the last day of my period and that was always the day i would get my period.wait till the 21st
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• the only reason i took a test was because my boobs hurt really bad even when they got touched and i had cramping and i was only a couple days like maybe 2 or 3 days late when i took a test and it didnt take long to say pregnant and i didnt beleive it at first.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 4:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2008