Whats on today's agenda?

ive finished most of the cleaning i had to do today. i think ill take my 2 and 1 year old to this big park that has a mile long sidewalk around the lake, put them in their double stroller and walk my butt off! i really need to start exercising. getting healthy was suppose to be part of my new years resolution and i am ashamed to say i havent even started! then im going to pick up my 4 year old from school, come home and help her bake a Valentine's cake for school :)

have a nice day

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Work, pick up the dry cleaning, check on my rental house, go to my algebra class tonight.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• my little people have the flu so its a couch day for us :(
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 10:33 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am hoping to finish quilting a baby blanket by this weekend. I will be working on it most of the day. Have to clean the bathrooms. Why does a house need two bathrooms? Do you know how disgusting it is clean up after three ds's? Yuck! Have to clean up one of boy's bedrooms, too.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Getting through the mountain of laundry that needs to be folded......good luck to me.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• waiting to go grocery shopping and need to do my hair
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Get dishes done...tidy up a bit...shower, and maybe go to the store if I've got the energy to go out in the cold. If I don't do that, maybe a work out. And of course, look for jobs.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• The walk around the park sounds wonderful! Unfortunately here it is bitterly cold. (Mid-Michigan)
    I will take the dog out for a walk, but not the kids. Have to walk baby number three out since today is my Due Date.
    Other then that we're going to get milk and cleaning.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Today I am taking a little break. Our pipes had been frozen for 3 days so yesterday I spent most of the day washing dishes, laundry, giving dog bath, mopping yada yada yada. so today is relax day.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My oldest daughter and I are heading to the gym soon. I also need to vacuum, do some laundry, post my bio for my online teaching assistant job (that officially starts today - yay!) and clean my furnace filters.
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 1:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• On My Agenda 2daty I do my Laundary before I go OUT the DOOR for the REST of the DAY. And on weekends do MOST of my HOUSE CLEANING
    Cuteone52

Answer by Cuteone52 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2011