What is the scariest movie you have seen in your lifetime?

avilio54

Asked by avilio54 at 10:31 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Original Amityyville Horror.
    gave me nightmares, whereas other horror films haven't
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 10:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• The Mothman Prophecies - I made my husband take it back the same night we rented it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• First paranormal activity and first jeepers creepers.. that song stuck in my head forever!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I don't know what it was called. I was a little kid and my dad was watching a movie on the tv. MY little sister and I started watching it too. Anyway the main character was young man driving to college, he picked up a couple of hitch hikers who killed him and stole his van.

In hindsight it was not that scary of a movie, but I was at a tender age and it scared the shit out of me. I don't think I have ever been more scared of a movie...ever. And I have seen some doozies.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Jeepers Creepers freaked me out, too. That song is ruined for me.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• the only ones that truly scare me are the ones that are based on actual events. The Amityville Horror especially! even the newer one with Ryan Reynolds. i recently found out that house is condemned (obviously) but they wont tear it down because its protected by the Historical Society. if it were up to me- id burn that shit to the ground and the evil spirits within it!

the paranormal's scared the hell out of me until i googled it and found out they were fake. helps me sleep much better now :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i would say jeepers creepers
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• A documentary on how the first atomic bomb was created
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I know the one I usually refuse to even think of or say the name is Darkness Falls. I HATED that movie and had to sleep with a light on for a very long time. Mind you, I was a grown and married woman!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• O.M.G. seriously..I think its "The Grudge" for me,lol.
    I saw a lot of scary movies as a kid and was horrified/terrified of Halloween, Friday the 13th,Texas Chainsaw Masacre,Dawn of the Dead..ect.ect...but man..as an adult.."THE GRUDGE" scared the crap out of me!!! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2011