What is your best valentines day moment

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• believe it or not but my best v day moment was definitely giving birth to my son at 3:04pm!!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My grandad's birthday is 2/15 and so the last few years I have been with them over Valentine's because they live out of state. One year we had a big celebration (mom, grandma, grandad, and I) including a big fruit arrangement, crafts and cake! It was like a children's birthday party only it was just the four of us. It was a really good day. That was also the year my husband and I were starting to date (we weren't quite "official" yet) and he sent me a text message after dinner which made my day!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• That'd be last Valentines Day for sure. That was the day I first kissed the guy who is now my best friend. It was a Sunday last year, and that was the only day we ever saw each other. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• When our baby girl Aubrey Rose was born :)
    2-14-09 at 8:02 a.m.
    She's my sweet Valentines girl xoxo
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I woke up when I was about 14 years old and my dad had gotten me a humongous hersheys kiss for valentines. :-)
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 10:40 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• When my husband surprized me for a dinner an movie out.
    avilio54

Answer by avilio54 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• When my hubby popped the question. I'd told him I thought it was cheesy that all these couples got engaged on valentines day, so I never expected it. That was 5 years ago. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:00 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Mine would be when I was in Elementary school. To me everything was fun, my hubs isn't exactly a romantic he thinks dinner at chilis is something very grand hahaha...
    Sexy_Stylist

Answer by Sexy_Stylist at 11:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My DH made our first Valentine's special by planning a surprise romantic evening for us. It included dinner, a present, a hot tub, and a nice romantic card. It was sweet.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• When my husband proposed, we have been married for 13 years :)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011