19 weeks How active should my lil one be ?

I feel my baby movements more during the morning time. I thought by now i should be feeling my baby move all the time. This is my secound pregnancy i remember feeling my son move alot around this time. Is this normal ? By when ( how many weeks ) should i start feeling my baby move all the time. ?

Thanks Everyone !!!!

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Each baby was different for me. With my first baby i didnt feel movements until around 20 weeks, with each baby it was a little earlier. I didnt feel strong consistant movements until close to 20 or 22 weeks with each baby.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• you have to keep in mind they do sleep and some of the time when u think the baby should be moving its actually sleeping and also early on there is still room and the baby may be more towards the back
    fuzzydesari

Answer by fuzzydesari at 10:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• This is my second also I didn't even feel anything till I was 21 1/2 weeks. I'm 26 weeks now and feel him move in the morning and in the late afternoon. I wouldn't worry about it. Some just kick more than others.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i am 19 weeks with my first and i feel my daughter all of the time day afternoon and night and i feel her very very good ive been feeling her since i was 14 weeks more powerful now obviously
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 2:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011