Would attending a friends daughter's baby shower (who is 15) be supporting the friend or supporting teen pregnancy?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess, first and foremost, it would be supporting your friend during a hard time.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think it would be supporting the baby that is about to come into this world :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I agree with the first two posters.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Supporting a friend.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I don't think so! It's something that is already done so what can you do about it. Go and support your friend!! ;o) I think once the daughter has her child, it will teach her a lesson.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I think what is done is done. I would support my friend & go & bring a nice gift for the baby. BUT, if I had a daughter around the same age, I would NOT attend with her, I feel that would be promoting negative behavior to my daughter.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:45 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• U r supporting the daughter. I would go to the shower if I were u. She needs support during this time and needs to know there r people who r there for her.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It would be supporting a friend at that time. The deed is already done. There's a helpless baby involved now and the baby shower is for THE BABY. Not the mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I would go! That teen needs all the support she can get right now. I am pretty sure she knows the mistakes she has made but she cannot go back in time and change that. She has to take responsiblity of her actions, and may need help doing so. Whats wrong with showing her love and support eventhough she made a bad choice in having sex at a young age.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I feel like if I went I would showing my support for my friend, her child and her future grandchild. It's got to be a trying time for your friend and her daughter and I'm sure they would appreciate you attending the shower.
    meandmyLM

Answer by meandmyLM at 10:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011