Has anyone been on clomid?

I just wanted to know if anyone has been on clomid and how long you have been on it? If you have gotten pg, how many rounds did it take? I am going to be taking my first round of clomid soon and just was curious about it. Anything helps

jenrod08

Asked by jenrod08 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I took it once and that actually did the trick! I hope your first round works, too -- good luck!
    Cafe Melisa

Answer by Cafe Melisa at 9:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i am on it right now I am on my 2nd round now 2 days late for my period but still a BFN so...... I am just waiting Hope it works good for you! it worked for my cousin on round 2 both times she got pregnant
    proudmama9128

Answer by proudmama9128 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i did two rounds without success, then went to a fertility specialist. i kept taking clomid, and after four rounds of iui (intrauterine insemination) i conceived my twins. so don't get discouraged if it doesn't work right away, and even if you end up having to go to a fertility specialist. good luck, and keep your chin up!
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2008