Moms who have tats

ok so me and my bf are gettin marriage tats when we get our taxes!!! So im not sure where to get it i kinda wanna get it on my wrist or my shoulder blade! Do these places hurt?? Which hurts worse if one option does? This is the tat i wanna get

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 10:47 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Depends, on your pain threshold, the skill of the artist, how much flesh vs. bone you have on the area...
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• omg that tat is so cute haha
    I have mine on my hip bone and I dont think it hurt too bad. To me it felt like a kitten scratching me.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:48 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• aww.thats cute!
    I have two but neither one is on any of the places you mentioned..I would think the inner wrists would be more painful than the shulder blades..but eh..sometimes it could be worth the pain :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• adorable tattoos! I dont have any on the wrist but it does look a bit painful. Sometimes it just depends on the artist. Some are more gentle with the machine than others
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't know which place is more painful but I love those tats!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i have one on my wrist and a low pain threshold and the tat artist went too deep and no i have major scar tissue and it wasnt very bad at all.. stings... and that tat is cute! we are getting our monogram after our wedding on our forearms
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 10:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have one on my right shoulder blade and two on my left foot and honestly neither really hurt. I don't have one on my wrist so I am not sure how that would be but 2 of my sons have tattoos on each of their arms on the wrist side (they take up all of the space in between their wrist and elbow) and they didn't bother them to get them. My next one will be on my right calf. I think that your pain threshold is what really makes the difference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• idk about those two places. but cute tats!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• The shoulder blade would be best if youre looking for the least painful. On the wrist is a little more painful.

Answer by gemgem at 11:07 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• make sure they are smaller than the pic. cute idea. put it somewhere you can hide it in case you have have a job interview with someone like me....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:09 AM on Feb. 8, 2011