Does it irritate you when you put a question on here and the next day someone else has the same question?

also, when you ask a question and someone leaves a rude comment. I hate that! if they can't help or say something nice, why do they answer at all. skip to the next question. then they always do it anonymously. how brave is that? lol just curious if i am the only one that wants to smack them. lol I think maybe they aren't smart enough to answer but they want their credits and don't care if they hurt someones feelings. oh yeh one more, they put really stupid questions on or put it in the wrong category. you dont go to pets and ask how long morning sickness last. i have never seen a dog or cat have morning sickness. lol

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 10:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wouldn't bother me a bit. it would kind of suck if no one answered yours and 20 ppl answered someone elses.
    but at least then your question would technically be resolved.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 10:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Nope, doesn't bother me. That's such trivial stuff, I have other things to worry about.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Maybe they didn't see your question from yesterday.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:52 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Dogs do indeed get morning sickness...and BTW if you are getting so worked up over this site, maybe it's not for you. And no, I'm not posting anon, and no this isn't rude, just being honest. This is a free site. You are free to type what you choose pretty much anywhere, so allow others the same. You don't have to agree with them. Just move on.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No because the next person who asks the question may get a better answer then I did.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No, it doesn't effect me.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No way. Freedom of speech .
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• this is just for fun so trivial is allowed in fun stuff. i am not worried about it and look you all did just what i said. lol
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• OMG i am not worked up . lol i posted it in just for fun and the exact things i said are happening. oh like you moved on ha ha ha see the reactions i got? oh and it is very rude musicmom. telling me this site may not be for me because i stated something that i think. why would u say i am worked up. sounds like you are. my dad raised dogs, i raise dogs and have for 30 yrs. i am in clubs for dogs, worked at grooming shops, talk to dog people all the time and never ever heard of a dog getting morning sickness. lol
    Dianakk

Comment by Dianakk (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• well, on this question
    you can be assured that i would not copy this question, or have this question come to my mind and therefore repeat it unintentionally

no, it does not irrate me, or make me want to smack them
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:02 AM on Feb. 8, 2011