4 Days in a row, my daughters had..

diarrhea and it's only in the morning. She acts fine, but her tummy is upset in the morning and she has diarrhea and then she's fine to go for the rest of the day. She'll have another bowel movement later in the day and its more together but still soft. She drinks water before bead and goes to bed about an hour and half after dinner. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Health

• Maybe its something in her diet thats new? Has she recently been eating anything new? I would call the doctor and talk to a nurse and see if they think it is normal or if there might be a bug going around. She could have caught one and maybe it isnt full blown in her is all.

Answer by gemgem at 11:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I would talk to her pedi about it. I have that often, but only because I don't have a gallbladder. Have their been any recently changes to her diet?
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011