Really sensitive qustion adult content

this is a real question please be nice.

can my DH small penis be the cause for fertility problems? im afraid the sperm don't get inside like they should. im afraid to say anything cause i dont want to hurt his feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont think size has anything to do with it. its all about the strength of his sperm, it only takes one strong determined sperm to make it happen
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 11:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i've actually heard something about this, but i can't remember exactly what. I just remember hearing that you should do positions that make him deeper in you, like doggie. Not a stupid question, but i would call a RE or OB and ask their professional opinion.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:22 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I'm not an expert but I am going to say no. Have you both been checked out for infertility? If not I would start there. Good luck!!
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• thanks all. whats a RE?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i don't think so. try different positions and also just try laying afterwards. i've also heard that if you cum afterwards you may better your chances..because it causes your cervix to spasm..so maybe get a toy or ask him to play with you.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2011