To Test or not to test... That is the ? (TMI?)

Ok girls... So I have a problem/ am very confused and full of wonder! I dont know if you will be able to help, but I am hoping! Since my doc wont even talk to me unless I get a positive test.

The 26th I had a light pink spotting only on the TP when I wiped (this happened at night twice). Then the 27th I had that gross brownish dis. like you can get after your period. My Period was due the 5th. No period yet. I tested today and still neg.

I have been having cramping since before the weird bleeding(implantation bleeding?) And I have 2 other children, but never had I not getting a pos test after I missed my period. My ribs are sore, and I am either in the bathroom all the time or having a hard time going. My temp has been raised for the past 2 weeks also. Only in the 99+ range, never over 100 though.

Do you think I could be pregant? I sure feel like it. At first I was like NO WAY! Not another baby yet! But the more I think about the more I hope it's going to happen. My SO and I are not trying, and yet we are not NOT trying. Our kids are Just turned 2 and 7.5 months. So they are close..

What do you think.... Any help would be great!!!! Oh and I have been craving beef jerky like crazy! I cant get enough!

ashley_hatty

Asked by ashley_hatty at 11:26 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Perhaps you are pregnant : 10 days have passed since your spotting / implantation bleeding (?).
    You've been pregnant before, so you can sense, you've been there before, you know your body.

Good luck !!
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I always tested positive after 5 days late. When I miscarried I tested everyday til I got a positive and it was day 5 my other two children were 7 and 8 days late when I finally took the first test. I'd say to wait a couple more days and make sure you morning test.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I didn't get a positive with the baby I am carrying until I was 4 days late. 3 days after I had implantation bleeding, which I was told was pretty quick! I wish you lots of luck. Ask doc to do a blood test.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If you can, get a blood test. I went to a fertility clinic for my first and they said a blood test gave a more effective result. With my second(unplanned), I took a home test several times but got a questionable result each time.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 12:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Very well could be especially if your usually on schedule! Test this weekend and it more than likely will show up!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• got to the walk in clinic and tell them that you missed and the you think you might be pg ask for a blood test that is how i found out with my 2nd cause i would test at home and alwasy neg and i new i was pg and i was after they did the blood test
    shannonmcgeehen

Answer by shannonmcgeehen at 12:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2011