Bleeding at 7weeks

iv been spotting on and off for two weeks now with this pregnancy sometimes its light brown and other times its bright red and its quit abit. iv been to the er and they did blood work and a ultrasound on sunday night there was a heartbeat of 165bpm and my hcg levels were normal range. they said some women just bleed they couldnt give me a answer. Theres got t be a reason im so worried we want this baby more then anything. has this happen to anyone else? What was the cause or did you never find out? Oh and i see my dr this thursday so hopefully they give me good news to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am about 8 weeks pregnant now and have been bleeding on and off for about 3 weeks and my baby is healthy as can be. I don't know either why it happens, but I also bled with my daughters as well. Some woman are just bleeders :/
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 8, 2011