Wll she evenally get so hungry she eats?

recently had to buy a few cans of formula my DD isnt used to drinking. she relly doesnt want it but its the only thing i got right now. and im kinda sick and semi snowed in . . .
will she eventually get so hungry she takes the new formula?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 11:34 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How old is she? I would try whatever I could to make her eat at least something. I have taken a medicine syringe before and added formula to it and squirted it in the baby's mouth just to get something in his tummy. It takes forever but you know they have nutrition in them that they desperately need. :)

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:39 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• at 8 months shes probably eating solids to right? if shes eating solids i wouldnt worry to much about her not wanting to drink her formula she will eventually drink it. just make sure your giving her other foods. try putting the formula in a sippy cup if you have one she might drink more that way just cause its a new thing.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• shes 8 months old
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If she's 8 months old, she can eat solid foods too, so you might want to try something like mashed potatoes, pureed carrots, peas, if you don't have any baby food.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:44 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• TY
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Feb. 8, 2011