Thinking Spring, and need clever ideas for a corkboard ad

needing a jungle gym outdoor playhouse climbing swingset ...thing

i moved to my mothers home, it is in a fairly wealthy area and people hear just put things out on curb when they no longer need or want them
(i have found some real goodies, not so much now that the weather in piled with snow)
Spring will come, and want to post a note on the few corkboards that are still available in local coffee shops and such

will be asking for backyard swingset, play equipment that a family has outgrown
would like it to not sound like i am begging, would like this free (as i am broke) but do not want to sound like too cheap to buy from them

any clever idea on what this "ad" may look like or sound like
be creative, add pics as i think it will need some visuals
silly if you like - sometimes silly ideas are best as something else can come of them

i know some families will have a swingset thing and be saying to themselves "the kids do not play with it last year, lets get rid of it and plant a garden or whatever... want to appeal to a family like this

thanks

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:49 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• go to freecycle.com it is a great place for free stuff and actually if you were close to me you could have my swingset and my climber thing, last summer it never got used so this summer it is going....
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sounds like you already have it covered... was going to suggest freecycle.org and Craigs List... but maybe if it is presented in a fashion where it is cool like saving the environment??? How much ends up in landfills when it can be passed onto others??? I know I was grateful to not throw away ourcrib, baby swing, and so forth when it was still in amazing shape to pass on!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• ps
    craiglist and stuff is great, but need local, as this will be difficult to move
    hence the ad placed in local coffee shops in this area
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• environment - good angle
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• i do do freecycle
    have never had anyone answer anything i have posted as wanted
    but will try again
    i am in huge city, do not want to ask for huge item only to say can not transport through city and miles away
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011