Am I over thinking this?

Ok so I have been TTC for almost 14 months with our 2nd child. I ovulated got high Surge between 26-28. So Sunday FEB 6th. I started having dizziness, nausua, sharp pain in right lower abdomen. I have noticed some weird bumps on my areola's(SP) and the veins are very distinct but my boobs are not sore, also my eyes have been burning so bad also my mouth has this taste like i have been eating pennies YUCK. I took a HPT but it was neg more than like bc my HCG are low if I was this early! Do any of you ladies have any experiences like this? What about it being this soon? Thanks in advance.

ttcforever6391

Asked by ttcforever6391 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be too soon, wait a week and test again
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It may be a couple days too early. I would wait for the weekend and test again as it takes 12 days minimum for enough hormone to show in urine. For some, it takes longer.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Thank u! I hate the waiting but in 14 months I have never had such distinct symptoms... i
    ttcforever6391

Comment by ttcforever6391 (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011