how did you

how did you know you were pregnant? how many weeks were you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i took a test i was 6 weeks ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• 5 weeks
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• the day i expected a period and missed it i tested, so thats at 4 weeks... i had no symtoms besides missed period until a few weeks later...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• did you wait a week then tested?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I always seemed to know pretty early , even before I had missed my period ,its strange you just seem to pick up on the signs . Obviousley I didnt with the first b/c I didnt know what the signs were ,but I am pretty hormonal and get symptoms early on .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I wasn't even late and my friend called to say "POAS morning." UGH! It was the morning after my sons 3rd birthday. We both peed and I then peed my pants as I sat there getting my answer. 3 weeks and PREGNANT showed up!
    ShawnaLT1

Answer by ShawnaLT1 at 3:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i think i was 4 weeks my boobs hurt and i had cramping.i was only 2 or 3 days late.just try to take a test.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 4:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• 6wks. home pregnancy test followed by a "what the fu*k!" sometimes it will surprise you even if you are trying.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I was 5 wks and 2 days. I had a feeling because my boobs were very sore,missed a period, and i had to pee alot. I just knew.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 2:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008