Is your man jealous ?

Not Othello for sure, but,... it's nice to feel your man wants you passionately...

Well, does he act funny if you watch Arnie or Stallone or Bruce Willis, or Stephen Seagal, or Jean Claude Van Damme ??????????????????????

Does he pay attention when a good looking guy says hi in a social event ?

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• He wouldn't care one iota about someone on TV. However, he'll rib me a little if someone studly or cute pays attention to me. He teases me, but it's in that way that says I'm paying attention here.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• He could care less. We don't care where the other one gets their appetite as long as we eat at home lol. Neither hubby or I has an inferiority complex
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My boyfriend is def the jealous type. He doesn't care about guys on TV, but in real life yes. I'm somewhat jealous too, but he is worse!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yes my man is the jealous type. He thinks every man has hidden intentions. When we go to social events he doesn't stray too far away from me. When I watch tv, he looks at me when I see a hot guy to see my reaction. I love football and he knows my crushes. I know there are women he thinks that are hot but I don't care. Sometimes I wish he had that I don't care attitude, especially about the men on tv. LOL. But "he doesn't find it funny." :-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• my EX was... thus why he is my ex! But he was so bad he would freak out if I looked at a guy walking on the street
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well, since I'm what you'd have to call somewhere between "criminally unattractive" and "pork chop ugly" and the only guys who would say hi to me at a social event are the ones who accidentally mistake me for a member of the food service team, there's absolutely no reason for my husband to feel jealous, even if he was wired that way, which he isn't.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• he doesn't care what I look at on tv, just like he oogles the chicks with the big boobs on tv....as long as he is not touching and I am not touching who cares. Now if I were hanging out with the hot guy from work for hours on end he may have an issue. I dated a guy once that got jealous over a guy on tv and to this day I could not even tell you who it was....I was reading a magazine at the time, but he said I thought the guy was hot and I said whatever, sure, just shut him up. Needless to say that relationship lasted about 5 minutes longer....he was way possessive and insecure. It took on push and my ass was out the door so fast his head is probably still spinning!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011