How often do you change hairstyle / haircolour ???

Some women tend to die or cut their hair differently every month, whereas others seem to keep the same style for years and years.

Do you experiment with your style every now and then ?

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I do mine a cut every month cause my hair grows like weeds. I color when I feel like experimenting. I actually just got it colored and I want to do it again with some PINK highlights..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:58 AM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I hadn't cut my hair or dyed it in 6 years but when my grandfather died we have a tradition to cut our hair so i cut it really short and let it grow out to my shoulders and then i decided to color it brown with golden natural highlights. I've been getting a lot of compliments on it.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Color changes like the weather lol. Well, it's actually been black since early October, I think, but I'm about to go pink in a few weeks.... That's going to take some time lol (I'm also getting purple and black streaks in it).

My cut changes a few times a year, but I usually can't afford to get my hair cut as often as I'd like (well, if I could I would probably be bald lol). It usually goes from just below my shoulders to just below my chin, always with tons of layers. Right now I have bangs for the first time since around '06 or '07, and they're the best that anyone has ever cut them before. I am absolutely in love with my hair and my stylist right now lol. She's amazing (and she's only had her license for like 8 months, because she graduated from high school and the cosmetology program last year)!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• NOpe I dyed my hair blue black about 8 yrs ago, I love it that way, and I've had it long for a long time too. Not planning on cutting it. I get a lot of compliments so it works for me...oh my gosh, I sound so cocky! LOL...anyway point is I'm not into all the experimenting.
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 2:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• every 4 to 5 months which is lazy by Nigerian standards...
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I change my hair color like I change my underwear LOL. Not really that often but every couple months. As for haircuts, I am TRYING to grow it out. Really trying, but it's only at my chin :(
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 2:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Highlites during warmer months. :)
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I totally experiement. My hair is short so I don't do too much but I am going tonight and hope to get somethign new. I do change the color a few times a year, its sooo fun!!!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 3:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My style has been the same for years, color changes though usually about twice a year.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I use to change my haircolor all the time and get perms I dont do it so much anymore, however, I hate the greys and I do like to cover them up
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2011