Do you think God is real?

And if so, do you see Him as a tyrant, or someone who really loves you? Just curious. All answers are valid to me. :)

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 11:59 AM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• YES.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• For sure real. And definitely a benevolent God :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I know that God is real because He's real to me. God is love, but He is also justice.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I believe in the spirit of the Divine Masculine

AND AND AND AND AND

I believe in the spirit of the Divine Feminine!

Though the Goddess is more "real" to me.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• OK seriously do you have to down vote someone that doesn't believe in GOD!!! Really we are all entitled to our own beliefs & opinions jeeez. GAL!

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Which one?

I have serious doubts about any of them existing.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• For me personally, it depends how the word God is defined. I do NOT believe that personal, anthropomorphic, creator god (i.e. a theistic version of a god) exists. I define God as being equivalent to the Universe or all of Nature. If I use the word God at all, it's just meant to show reference and awe for the laws of the Universe and interconnectedness of everything in Nature. It's also possible that the feeling of 'God' is an infinite, impersonal force or energy present in all things. I believe we are all connected. We all come from star stuff. I've never fully believed in any gods or goddesses, and even when I entertained the idea or tried to believe when I was younger, I never believed it literally. I just saw god(s) as metaphor or ways to relate to the Universe, Oneness, Unity of things, however one chooses to view it. Just my view of the world.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I have a stronger connection to the Great Goddess than the Great God. However I believe there are many many very real Gods & Goddesses. And while SOME are jealous & angry others are gentle and loving... Just as there are millions of different people on earth, each of which is a complete individual, there are limitless numbers of Gods, each of which has their own personality as well. That said I don't tend to seek out a relationship with these "lesser" Gods. I focus primarily on the Great God & Goddess whom are like grandparents in my eyes. They have the ability to be loving and nurturing, and generally are, but they also have the ability to be angry and punishing when need be...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• No
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I believe that some people think he is real. I am not one of them.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 1:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011