How long is your hair?

Mine goes all the way down to my butt. It took two years to grow that long....I plan to donate it to Locks Of Love when I cut it this spring.

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 12:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Good for you donating your hair. Mine goes to the middle of my back.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Almost to the bottom of my back... I feel naked without hair
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I've always wanted to do that too, I just can't stand my hair when it gets too long. My hair is just touches my shoulders.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Well, naturally or cosmetically? lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Short. Maybe 4 or 5 inches long at the top of my head.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Right now, mine is longer than it's ever been in my life. It's about halfway down my back, all one length. If and when I decide to cut a significant amount off, I will donate to Locks of Love as well!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• its a little longer than mid back, and i cant stand it anymore. its so dull and lifeless. i like how the ends kind of curl but its made the rest of my hair flat and yuck! its taken me about a year to grow it to this from my shoulders, i had it cut last feb and i definitely want to cut it soon. i will probably donate mine as well if i have enough (cause i think it has to be a certain amount of inches)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Mine's pretty short, a couple inches. I went through one of those crazy phases this past summer and had it all cut off. Glad I did too!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Mine just barely grazes my shoulders right now. It was a few inches below until I got it cut over the weekend, but I HAD to get rid of my mullet lol (I keep short, choppy layers because it's so thin and straight, and when I started growing, the shortest layers weren't growing as fast as the rest and I ended up with a mullet...not pretty lol). I also have bangs for the first time since high school, but they're perfect. I looooove my stylist! (She just graduated from high school in '10 and got her license around the same time and she knows me and my hair and style SOOO much better than "more experienced" people do.)

That's awesome that you're donating! I wish I could, but my hair doesn't do well when it gets longer than a few inches below my shoulders (it starts breaking really bad, even with conditioner and all that).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• @ tnm786 Locks of Love needs a minimum of 10 inches to donate.

My hair is just below my shoulder blades, I think I'll be donating next year when it's a bit longer. Like MommaClark3 I feel naked without my blanket of hair down my back.

I happily donate my hair every few years to Locks of Love. They do wonderful things for kids with cancer that otherwise would not be able to afford a wig.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011