What are you doing for your hubby on V day?

3beautbabies

Asked by 3beautbabies at 12:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Nothing. It's meaningless for both of us.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Not sure - I'll wait to see what he'll do for me !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• working 8 hours, then we're rushing home to see IBM Watson vs 2 great jeopardy champions. we'll probably order a pizza so we don'g have to cook. it's going to be sexy.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 12:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• LOLE @ don'g. i meant don't. heh.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 12:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Nothing- We love each other all year long! :0) Besides he will be working I am sure.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Nothing. There will be homework to do and kids to feed, bedtime stuff. Probably just he and I will order take out and watch American Choppers if it's on. We're happy with that.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• We are spending the weekend at the coast. For his main gift I had him a new gold Kara made with the Mool mantra engraved on it. It should arrive from Amritsar by Friday, just waiting for the Fed Ex dude..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Celebrating our son'e third birthday!!! V Day is his day now, not ours but I still try to do something sexy at night, dress up, put on some music, you know.. But I usually do that at random times to, just to keep it sexy!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My BF is getting golf clubs... I got my gift early... a new puppy... it was sweet at the time but now, it's become the worst gift ever! But I'll never tell HIM that. LOL!
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Making red felt fortune cookies with sex IOUs (mainly stuff that i've been wanting to try and since he isnt into sex as much lately i think it will help)....Im gonna hide them throughout the house....and then i work from 10-7, i think that day so hopefully when i get home give my kids their balloons i decided on at work today (i work in floral so it's a busy week) and then put them to bed and hope for romantic dinner for two that i'm gonna tell him i want....that's hopefully how it will work.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 4:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2011