has anyone else

had the most disturbing dreams while pregnant? before i made it to the 2 nd trimester i was dreaming about miscarriage now that im 17 weeks im dreaming of people taking my baby from me like right out of me what is wrong it scares me so bad .. why am i having ssuch bad nightmares?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had bad nightmares too....but I think it was just me being worried about being a first time mom ( due in 2 weeks(only 19) or it could be a situation in your life family friends that don't approve.....don't let it worry you ...God will take care of ya......and to tell you the truth the reason I'm up now is because I had a dream my friend was pregnant and she went into labor but I woke up with a really bad contraction!!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• it just scares me i just cant belive these dreams its horrible apparently i scream in my sleep the only people that dont approve of this baby would be well the only family i have my mom and brother my sister likes it .. and then my SOs mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I just dreamed that i had already had my baby and i was holding it, i dont know if u can call that a nightmare lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It can be scary! And it will worry the living day lights out of you but thats our hormones job....to make us unsure scared mad evil,,,,maybe it's just a dream!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Oh , Lord yes. My first bad dream was that I delivered a 24 pound baby.....nuts, I know. I also had a HORRIBLE dream that I had my baby and when I went to pick her up, she spit up blood. I think it all stems from fears and anxieties. When you want nothing more than to have a healthy baby and a good delivery with no complications, the worries and anxieties set in and manifest themselves in your dreams. Try to think happy thoughts before you go to bed and relax:) That seemed to help me:)
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 2:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol i try but i still dream bad things always about my baby beign taken from me or dyeing it terrifies me and my SO doesnt know what to say all he does well can do is hold me and tell me that the baby is fine and everything is going to be ok that he would never let anything happen to me or the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• believe him....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i do it just scares me sooo bad ... i wanted to make sure i wasnt nuts
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• its normal, you do have the strangest dreams when you are pregnant ,dont worry about them,it doesnt mean you are having a premanition or anything , you will be fine .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• thanks i was just hopeing i was liek weird lol i hoped others did too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2008