How do I get rid of this baby-crazed feeling?

MamaJen21

Asked by MamaJen21 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Work at a daycare lol!!~
    I don't know.. its never happened to me since having my son.. I don't really even like being around babies anymore..llol!! good luck
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I am baby crazy too and I do child care from my home, I am a girl scout leader and volunteer to teach religious classes at church. My husband wants to buy me a puppy, he REALLY isn't ready for baby number two, yet.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Watch someone's infant for a few days :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• If there is some1 close to u that has a baby.. U could baby sit or keep their baby fr time to time. If its a relative mayb u could even convince them to letn the baby spend the night. That way u get the full baby experience. That should ease the urge to have ur own.. Lol
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 1:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• get a job or volunteer in something that involves babies also remind yourself they will grow into kids and then teens ...teenagers are the hardest and the most costly...babies are only small for a short time
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2011