Waste another test or wait? (TMI?)

I feel pregnant. I got my "period" right on time, th 15th. Actually I was spotting pink and then it got a little heavier, still no red blood though. It lasted 24 hours and now I'm spotting brown all day today. I tested on the morning of the 15th after seeing the spotting and it was negative. Should I test again or wait to see what happens with my period??! Does this bleeding sound like it could be implantation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• just wait. If that was your period nothing is going to show anyway. It cant be rushed. Go to the doc and get blood test if youre desperate to know.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I would wait 3-4 days and test again because it does sound like implantation bleeding and now the hormones should start hitting your body. Good luck.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 7:08 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It sounds a little like implantation bleeding, but if you have regular cycles and the bleeding started the day AF was due, I'd say it's too late in your cycle to be implantation and it could just be your hormones changing causing a shift in the state of your period. Good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Well if youre like me, you will test ten freaken times and they will all say negative and then your period will come the next day full blown! lol! I say just wait. good luck
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• LOL! Amen Joanne!!!! I'm with ya!
    StillTrying08

Answer by StillTrying08 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2008