Well went to the military hospital (which i have to go to since hubby is in service) and they said they wont do a blood test till i am 10 days late... even tho i told them about faint lines and everything. I havent missed my period yet but i have regular periods and i usually start within the next 2-3 days, so my question is do i really have anything to worry about since im still gettin faint lines?

tammygal12209

Asked by tammygal12209 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• No quit stressing :) Congrats!!!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 1:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Faint lines mean you are probably pregnant, you'll just have to wait until they confirm the pregnancy with a blood test. There's nothing to worry about at all - you could start taking a prenatal and avoiding foods that you aren't supposed to eat while you're pregnant now :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I got faint lines with all 3 of my kiddos :)
    So...if you want a baby..I say go ahead and get excited...if not..ummm...you may worry a little?lol
    good luck !:)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• faint line is still a line I got the pregnancy test the same day i miss the period and got also faint lines and now you can see my little faint line in my profile lol
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Act prego until you know other wise. Just in case. Hope you are happy because I think your prego. GL!
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sounds positive to me
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• just lie and tell them you are 10 days past.
    How do they know when you had your last period?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2011