Does this say "I'm interested in you"?

I just started going to a new church about a month ago. There is a guy that also goes to this church, The first Sunday, I didn't meet him that day in church, but after service I very quickly met him and shook his hand in the restaurant I was at. He was at the front of the restaurant and sought out the table my friends and I were at (he knows and goes to church with my friends) to introduce himself and tell me he had seen me in our community group that morning. Every Sunday he has sat a little closer to me in our community group and yesterday he sat right in front of me in church and turned right around and gave me a huge smile (more like a 10 second gaze...lol) after the pastor tells us to "greet our neighbors". And again, we passed in the hallway....he was talking to a friend and as I passed, he quickly stopped talking to her and turned and looked at me and watched me pass. Also this past weekend, he told me I should come to the super bowl party at church (he didn't ask me if I would go with him, just said I should come, I didn't because I have laryngitis) And just last night, he requested me on Facebook. I am single and looking, but don't want to make an inappropriate or presumptuous move. Help a girl out!! Is he interested or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Just act as if he is a friend & let things flow naturally. Treat him how you would any friend you have.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• He may be beginning to be interested in you, but I would be very careful. There's one thing about these church-going boys, and that is they most often want to be the pursuer rather than the pursued. So be patient and wait for him to make the moves. These are the ones who are the keepers. I've got one of them, and we just celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• It seems he is interested.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• possibly
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 1:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Good Advice NannyB!♥ Congratulations! WOW 46 yrs that is so random now a days!!! I second everything you said. This guy sounds like my husband, we also met at church...he was a keeper. Married 12 yrs this year♥ to answer your question, he seems interested but I also agree, treat him like you would any other friend.
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 2:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• maybe or he may be just friendly and welcoming, I would just go with flow and see how it goes from here.
    Azita888

Answer by Azita888 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• All the signs are there that he is Interested:) Hope things work out for the Two of you!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• take it slow and see where he goes. I have a similar church friend that I am very interested in and from the outside looking in you would think we were dating, but he insists that he doesn't want to date me
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 3:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• EEEEEP!! Sounds like he could be interested. That is what some guys do because they are too shy to actually come out and ask a girl out. BUT, don't read too much into it. Some guys are flirty. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I agree with samurai_chica
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2011