What to feed my child so he grows properly plz help me .

My son 8mth old bt stil dint yet learn to crawl i give him formular could not breast feed him as i delivered thru c-sec no person helped me in the family ive hd vbad experience this is my 1st and last child. What food cud i give plz tel. Also my stitches are pulling i feel tight in my tummy alwayz cnt wear anythng on my waist it stil seems numb plz help. My tummy too increasing cnt excercise hv to see to my boy all day. Im lacking calcium my hand bones r being visible they coming out what cud i do suggest plz. Thanxs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Call a doctor and schedule an appointment before you do anything else. They will help you with your health issues, and then call your pediatrician and ask what it is you should be feeding. They will tell you very specifically how much formula and how much baby food. Good luck. Hang in there.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• My daughter didn't crawl until she was 10 months old. I don't think you need to worry.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Crawling is not a developmental milestone, and many babies never crawl.

Get to the library and pick up a couple of books on feeding babies and toddlers

Super Baby Food
    Child Led Weaning

Answer by rkoloms at 5:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2011