Our first time

So i wanted to get my son in some activities to meet new kids/ and just to have fun! I have us going to a sweet heart swim where it only cost 3 dollars for kids and adults are free. I haven't ever gone to this school before, It's our first time and i'm really nervous. More or less what do we do.. Are ppl going to look at me because i have a two piece swimming suit?? I totally want to go for his sake but i'm just getting totally nervous about it .. Should we not go??

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 1:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Go. Have fun. Don't worry about what other people are thinking. As soon as you let that take hold, you WILL start acting out of place. Just go and have fun, be into what your son is doing and learning.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Go and enjoy the time with your son.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• U r going for your son not u so don'[t worry what people will think of u. Besides there r plenty of moms wearing 2 peices (I do) as long as your not going in there with a thong or pasties u will be fine.
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2011