What makes a man attractive?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vivian-diller-phd/male-attractiveness_b_809643.html

Interesting article ~ my 2 cents worth ~ sensitive in general, macho in emergencies ...

tasches

Asked by tasches at 1:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• A man is sexy when he has nothing to prove and nothing to lose but everytbing to gain
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I was attracted to my husband by how he interacted with my kids, especially my special needs child.

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Personality is important.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Open. Outgoing. Respectful & definitely funny.. I love a man who can make me laugh.. Oh yeah.. & lets not 4get good hygiene. Lol
    tiamesmer

Answer by tiamesmer at 1:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• To me he has to be sensitive and tender, good hygiene is a must and one that has a sense of humor always is attractive to me, last but not least tall dark and handsome.

Answer by older at 1:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• lol looks
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 2:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I won't lie, my first thought when I saw my hubby in High School was WOW!!! He had the whole soulful rocker look going on.. But as I got to know him, he was really deep, not an airhead like most of them. He had the most beautiful eyes that you could tell was full of love and sensitivity. He had a heart of gold and was always so protective and kind, it blew me away!! And sixteen years later, I'm proud to say he's just as beautiful and kind!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 2:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• humble, loving, loyal, strong emotionally, a leader, hard worker, caring, able to hold intelligent conversation, fun and willing to try new things, supportive....my SO is all these things. while i wasnt initially attracted to him, after spending some time together and getting to know him, i fell head over heels in love....and i fall more in love every day.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• confidence!!!
    mamameka1

Answer by mamameka1 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011