o no im late......

I should've had my period 3 days ago. I know I might just be worrying, but I think I'm pregnant. I have a 6 month old daughter, but my husband is fixing to get deployed to Afghanistan so we want another baby because you just never know what will happen. I really wanted to get pg. but now that i might be im scared to death. I don't really have a question or anything, I'm just hoping for some calming words. Thanks yall

cmjt

Asked by cmjt at 3:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Try to calm down Honey. It is what it is.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 4:08 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Good luck! My husband is a Marine and he is about to go to a school and when he gets out he will be deployed, so we have been trying to get pregnant since our miscarriage last October. I want him to be here through the pregnancy and birth, but we will see. I wish you the very best though.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 7:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2008

• If you're not ready to do it right now (assuming that you are not pregnant), he could always have some sperm frozen so if (god forbid) anything were to happen to him, you would be able to have his child when you're ready to. If you are pregnant right now, remember that this little miracle was created out of the love you two have for each other, and that everything is going to turn out just fine.

:)
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2008