Do you use Craigslist?

What was your best Craigslist find?

wishbearmom

Asked by wishbearmom at 1:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Found a bouncer and swing on there for my 2nd daughter that the women only used for a couple months and then had to move and didn't want to take with. They were practically new and they were a steal!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• yes, to buy and sell. But with CAUTION. I'll meet someone, but they aren't coming to my home and i'm not going to theirs, unless they'll come out to the driveway.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 1:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... I stay away from the free section because most people use it to have others take their trash, I swear, Sacramento area has mainly things like stained 10 year old couches... ~*Eewww*~

I have seen some great deals on Craigs List but most people selling on there want what they paid brand new for a used item or they don't realize brand new it is cheaper than they are listing it for... I understand times are tough but why would I pay that high a price for soemthing "USED"???

I do every so often when my kids out grow stuff, sell it, and they get the money, which they stick into their savings accounts! Like Toys... we sold a bunch of toys before the move... and I see other parents doing the same thing... selling, giving the cash to the kids, and more kids with savings accounts
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I bought a train table for ds this past weekend through craigslist. $75, huge wooden one including a wooden train set and a bunch of trains! Missing one track but no biggie, we worked our way around it. The table is in excellent condition and the bridges make train sounds :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I sell things on Craiglist but don't really buy.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I got my dog off of craigslist and the house I am I found it on craigslist BUT it does have A LOT of scammers on there.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 2:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• in*** bad, bad grammer sorry.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Yes, I check out the job listings for me and my friends.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• I found my online Teaching Assistant job on Craigslist!
    wishbearmom

Comment by wishbearmom (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2011

• Sold stuff and met nice people.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2011